From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Donated Pegasos box
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 00:40:29

When we took up the offer of a donation of ten Pegasos boxes, it was in return
for each of us posting a regular update about what we're doing with the

Well, no-one's bothered to sort out / pass on the details of where we should
be sending the updates ;-)  So I'm posting about the machine I received, and
what I'm doing with it, in the Gentoo PPC section of my blog.

Once the machine has Gentoo PPC installed, the plan is that I'll be using this
machine for testing & marking stable our collection of web servers and
web-based packages, as I already look after most of these on x86.

Plug: any web-related queries, come and join #gentoo-apache on IRC.  If I'm
not around, there are normally plenty of other devs who are ;-)

Best regards,
Stuart Herbert                                              stuart@g.o
Gentoo Developer

GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from
Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319  C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C