From: Anthony de Almeida Lopes <guerilla_thought@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Status of GNOME2.2 and Evolution 1.3.2
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:32:18
1 I've been attempting, unsuccesfuly for several days to
2 install GNOME2.2(?) with Evolution 1.3.2--ebuild. I
3 can't figure out which Gnome 2.2 ebuilds actually
4 merge. And as far as Evo1.3.2.ebuild.... It doesn't
5 work at all. I've palyed with the Keywods(~ppc), I've
6 looked over and over and over at packages.mask. I just
7 don't get it. I realize they're all unstable but I'm
8 interested in testing (bug repot(Gnome AND Gentoo,
9 stable status,my curiosity) but they seem to be
10 nonfunctional as far as merging goes... I'm thinking
11 about just updating from CVS by hand, but I don't
12 know. Any info on the status of these packages would
13 be immensly helpful. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.
16 THANKYOU
17
18 * Anthony de Almeida Lopes
19
21 Do you Yahoo!?
22 The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
23 http://search.yahoo.com
26 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list