From: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Cc: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] Build testing help needed!
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:40:04
1 Hello everyone
2
3 We could really really use some help testing the current portage tree ebuilds.
4 We have a private web site which has listings, etc of all the current builds
5 (I have to keep it private for now as it is at my work, it may be public at a
6 later date however).
7
8 If anyone is interested in doing some build testing, please reply to this and
9 I will get you setup with a category to test and give you access to the site
10 with the informations.
11
12 Curently we are holding back the latest portage release (which has many needed
13 bug fixes) until we can get more builds tested and tagged, so help would be
14 very much appreciated.
15
16 Gerk