From: Stuart Jansen <sjansen@×××.edu>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Cc: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] Re: [gentooppc-user] ppc KEYWORDS (aka why ebuilds may not be found)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:30:43
1 I don't want to sound ungrateful. I love Gentoo and _really_ appreciate
2 the work you all have done. I hope to contribute as my knowledge of
3 Gentoo improves and work/school allow.
4
5 That said, let me say that as a user I've been very frustrated by the
6 handling of this change. I subscribe to the lists for the very purpose
7 of being informed of these changes. Unfortunately, the ebuilds started
8 to change more than four days before the announcement was sent out. It
9 seems to me this is the opposite of what should have happened.
10
11 Now that that's off my chest, I'll see if I have some time to build and
12 test this evening. Thanks again for making such a wonderful distro
13 available on ppc.
14