From: Kain <kain@××××.org>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] X scrollwheel (the real fix)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:26:58
1 On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 12:57:54PM -0400, Mark Guertin wrote:
2 > For anyone who can't wait, here's the patch that fixed the r9 build.
3 > Hopefully it will get committed very very soon as we have been without
4 > working scroll wheels for a long time now. Patch follows.
5
6 I know I'm most often *dead* on IRC, but I *do* read my email. :) Feel free to toss patches, fixes, and stuff to kain@××××.org (or preferably gentooppc-dev@g.o) and I will process them.
7
8 > + # ppc requires the xfree default for ppc ( -fsigned-char )
9 > + if [ ${ARCH} != ppc ] ; then
10 > + echo "#define DefaultCCOptions -ansi" >> config/cf/host.def
11 > + fi
12
13 Do we actually need to *replace* the DefaultCCOptions or is there a way we can add to them?
16 What's the difference between predicting and controlling a situation?
17 If you say it and it happens, can you prove that you didn't alter the
18 universe to make your prediction occur?
19 **
20 Sadistic Pacifist
21 Bryon Roche, Kain <kain@××××.org>