From: Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL <sip@×××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] [RS/6000] - Kernel configuration on 43p150
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:16:03
1 Hello,
2
3 I am currently testing packages on a 43p150 from IBM. This is a specific 604e
4 system and I have a stupid but regular trouble. Each time I want to compile a
5 new kernel, the machine refuse to boot and I have to install the kernel which
6 allows me to set up the Gentoo 1.4 I currently use.
7
8 Is there anoybody here working with this kind of system who could give me a
9 copy of his .config and the kind of kernel is using? It would be kind. I
10 would be delighted to understand what I miss and to write it down for the
11 others.
12
13 Friendly,
14
15 Sidoine
16 --
17 LINUX BUSINESS UNIT
18 http://www.teamlog.com
19 (+33) 476 613 709 / (+33) 680 587 187
23 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list