From: Mark Guertin <mguertin@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] problem with emerge system (lsof) in new portage
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 23:10:04
Hi David

Thanks, I ended up removing the linux-sources from the deps in that ebuild
(in the words of kainz lsof does _not_ depend on linux-sources).

The other thing that I was wondering is how things like linux-sources are
going to affect us ppc users (in the new layout isn't it
sys-kernel/ppc-sources ?)

Other than that minor issue and the fact that sys-kernel/ppc-sources didnt
have a digest the clean build is going smooth (doing kernel as we speak).