From: Graham Forest <vladimir@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] net-ftp/lftp-2.6.5 ebuild
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:28:59
1 On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:07:53 +0200
2 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > * DaRonin <daronin@××××.COM> [03/04/09 11:52 -0400]:
5 > >The above mentioned ebuild fails. Error messages are posted bellow.
6 >
7 > This already described in bug 17068. vladimir is working
8 > on a solution.
9 >
10 <snip>
11
12 The solution is known, it's a binutils problem. The fix is binutils-2.13.90.0.20, which unfortunately isn't ready for ppc. I'm not sure why yet, but if I could only remember to bring this up when the right people are around, I might be able to know what's up. In either case, yes, I am working on it.