From: Jason <gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] PS3
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:03:38
I haven't had a chance to look at your devspace yet, right now I'm
debating setting up a deadhat partition.  Would prefer not to.  However,
I also want to start writing code for the SPE's...

Some of the rumor sites paint an ugly picture for getting hands on a PS3
on the 17th.  We'll see how it turns out, I don't ordinarily follow the
gaming community.

Have you seen any details on what wifi chipset is in the PS3?

Taking a look at your overlays now.

-- gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list