From: Jason <gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] PS3
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:03:38
1 I haven't had a chance to look at your devspace yet, right now I'm
2 debating setting up a deadhat partition. Would prefer not to. However,
3 I also want to start writing code for the SPE's...
4
5 Some of the rumor sites paint an ugly picture for getting hands on a PS3
6 on the 17th. We'll see how it turns out, I don't ordinarily follow the
7 gaming community.
8
9 Have you seen any details on what wifi chipset is in the PS3?
10
11 Taking a look at your overlays now.
12
13 Jason.
14
15 Luca Barbato wrote:
16 > Jason wrote:
17 >> I saw this link the other day [1], is anyone else looking into making a
18 >> Gentoo ISO for the PS3?
21 > Hopefully I'll complete the ebuild set by tomorrow.
22 >
23 > lu
27 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list