From: Bryn Hughes <linux@×××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] 2.4.4-r2
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:08:36
I've got amanda 2.4.4-r2 installed on my gentoo-1.4 ppc machine.  This
machine is going to be my amanda backup server (I'm replacing a
Mandrake 9.1 box which was previously my amanda server using amanda
2.4.4 compiled from source).  Let's call the backup server 'bluemeanie'

I've also got another linux server which backs up to bluemeanie.
amcheck is able to connect to it successfully.

My amanda install works fine with the tape tools (i.e. I can use
amrestore to access files that I've got on tape and restore them to