From: Bryn Hughes <linux@×××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] 2.4.4-r2
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:08:36
1 I've got amanda 2.4.4-r2 installed on my gentoo-1.4 ppc machine. This
2 machine is going to be my amanda backup server (I'm replacing a
3 Mandrake 9.1 box which was previously my amanda server using amanda
4 2.4.4 compiled from source). Let's call the backup server 'bluemeanie'
5
6 I've also got another linux server which backs up to bluemeanie.
7 amcheck is able to connect to it successfully.
8
9 My amanda install works fine with the tape tools (i.e. I can use
10 amrestore to access files that I've got on tape and restore them to
11 disk).
15 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list