From: Kain <kain@××××.org>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] default /etc/syctl.conf and keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:45:02
On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:34:56AM -0700, Kevyn Shortell wrote:
> That or tell people to stop compiling in "CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES" > > Personally, I'm for the stop compiling in support for something your box doesn't > have =)
I would have to agree with Mr. Trance on this one. Gentoo-ppc standard kernels don't use CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES, and unless you have a REALLY old kbdutils/consoletools, I can't think of a reason to use this feature any longer. -- Many nice things suck. ** Penguin Sympathizer Bryon Roche, Kain <kain@××××.org>