From: smallm@×××××.com
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] my list of ~ppc-ebuilds that work on my system
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:30:50
1 Oops, replied to you off list by mistake. I'll assume you don't mind
2 your reply on the list.
3
4 Actually, zinf is a strange one. It's the only way I know of
5 to download complete albums from emusic.com, and that part of it
6 works. So I wouldn't put it -ppc.
7
8 I guess I like the idea of marking anything that builds
9 and at least starts up as ~ppc. Not sure how others feel.
10