I requested some time ago that librsync and rdiff-backup-0.13.x
(considered development version by upstream) and I downgraded to
rdiff-backup-0.12.7 (considered stable by upstream) as I had some
This didn't fix the issue itself but I found that recompiling librsync
with -O2 (as opposed to -O3) fixed the problem.
So maybe you could add:
as well to ~ppc as it is as "stable" as the 0.13.x.
I noticed that some packages filter compilation flags away but I am
currently unware if this is optionnal from the developer or if it is up
to the user to be careful. On ppc, the -O3 flag seem to be the suggested opt
level. If it is usually done, librsync
would need to filter away -O3 on ppc (I'm using
School of Computer Science
Web page: http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~dbelan2/
Public key: http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~dbelan2/public_key.txt
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list