From: Michael Hanselmann <hansmi@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] OOo crash
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:52:54

> Hi, I had weird crashes with (1.1.2 and 1.1.4, binaries > from David Holm web site) when pango-1.8.1 and gtk+-2.6.4 were > installed.
Known problem. I know it's fixed in openoffice-ximian-1.3.9-r1, which is currently in ~ppc. Otherwise you might want to get in contact with nostromo on #gentoo-ppc, who has a much larger expierence with this problem. Greets, Michael -- Gentoo Linux Developer using m0n0wall | <seemant> tgall_foo: ping when around please, I have questions, you got answers, which makes you Radio Shack <`Kumba> "You've got questions, We've got blank stares."