From: Nicolas Kaiser <nikai@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] ppc keyword app-arch/alien-8.21-r1
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:52:32
1 * Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>:
2 > On March 19, 2003 04:27 pm, Nicolas Kaiser wrote:
3 > > app-arch/alien-8.21-r1
4 > > Working nicely for me.
5 >
6 > alien failed for me last night on a dependancy (recent dpkg I believe), I
7 > think this one might need a bit of further testing, but thanks :)
8
9 Is this a ppc specific problem? I'm using alien mainly as a "better"
10 rpm2targz. But there appear to be problems building debs, like
11
12 Package build failed. Here's the log:
13 dh_testdir
14 make: dh_testdir: Command not found
15 make: *** [build] Error 127
16
17 Neither do I know what that means, nor would I need to build debs.
18 But I can safely say that the same error appears on x86. 8)
19
20 Cheers,
21 n.
24 Buffy: When Giles sends me on a mission, he says 'please.' And
25 afterwards I get a cookie.
29 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list