From: Ruben Vandeginste <Ruben.Vandeginste@××××××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] mozilla-firefox works for me
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:13:53
> I just noticed that bug 41338 "Mozilla-Firefox{-bin} needs to be marked stable > quickly to replace Firebird" has just been closed even though firefox is not > yet stable on ppc. I can report that I've been using it for a while and it > works fine for me.
Another vote to mark it stable. I've been using it since it's available and it works fine in here too. One thing that i noticed however, is that i cannot install any extensions or themes... i wonder whether extensions/themes are architecture dependent (but why?), or is there another reason for this? Ruben -- gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] mozilla-firefox works for me Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>