From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: Jason Toffaletti <catalyst@×××.com>
Cc: Olivier Reisch <doctomoe@g.o>, gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] x11-libs/qt on ppc
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:02:31
1 * Jason Toffaletti <catalyst@×××.com> [03/05/19 16:31 -0700]:
2 >We seem to have a broken version of Qt marked as stable on ppc, which causes
3 >QtDesigner to crash on launch (see gentoo bug id #12964). Perhaps it is time
4 >to unmask a newer version that has patched this bug?
5
6 I'm using qt-3.1.2-r3 for just a while. So I don't have any
7 objectives masking this version stable (like it is already
8 for x86).
9
10 Maybe we should test also a newer version of KDE and do the
11 commit in one step, so that the new KDE would be compiled
12 against the new qt-libs.
13
14 Regards, Lars
17 gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o mailing list