From: Fuper <futurist@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] new .ISO / build
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:49:43
On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 01:14, Kain wrote:
> Sorry for the delays; I have a new ISO/Buildimage up on > Would all you kind people test it out?
I've been able to boot into busybox on a Powermac 7600 and ran mac-fdisk to do the partitioning. It's looking good EXCEPT that there is no ifconfig command (???) There is no ls command either so it's impossible for me to tell you what commands are present and what is missing. I can # cd /sbin #OK # mac-fdisk #OK # nano #OK but # cat: command not found # ifconfig: command not found # route: command not found # ls: command not found # /sbin/ifconfig: No such file or directory etc. Are other people seeing this? Or do I somehow have a bad ramdisk image? I got the initrd.img from the 2002-04-22 iso. Could this be a weird artifact of problems with BootX? I'm using BootX and setting the ramdisk size to 24000k.

Subject Author
Re: [gentooppc-dev] new .ISO / build Kain <kain@××××.org>