From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, ppc@g.o, gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev] PPC gets more help
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 07:22:56
* Homer Parker <hparker@g.o> [05/09/07 21:14 -0500]:
> The ppc team has found a new minion^W AT to help them out. Matti Bickel > (mabi) has stepped up for abuse from JoseJX.. Please welcome him to the > team! JoseJX, don't work him to hard! j/k, Where's the whip? ;)
Damnit! Somebody else I know personally, but this time it wasn't my fault! Nice to see, that our ways cross for a second time, Matti, but some way down the road and in another area ;-) Regards, Lars PS: Can you suggest another planet? This one becomes too small... -- Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer and Release Engineer Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator Gentoo Foundation : Trustee