From: Calum Selkirk <cselkirk@g.o>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] Re: default /etc/syctl.conf and keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:17:22
1 * Kevyn Shortell [kevyn@×××.com] [2002-07-24 08:34 -0700]:
2
3 > That or tell people to stop compiling in "CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES"
4
5 Yes .. there is no need for it, however a /etc/sysctl.conf could enforce
6 linux_keycodes. Oftentimes, people will run into this not from building
7 their own kernel (in ppc-sources CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES=n) but from
8 using a pre-compiled kernel from who knows where.
9
10 Additionally, an existing /etc/sysctl.conf would give the user some idea
11 of sysctl (and it's syntax) and save all the echo foo > /proc/* (this
12 was mentioned, i think, on -core recently). *IF* we felt so enclined we
13 could even mention it in s/docs// ;)
14
15 best
16
17 cal
20 > ----- Original Message -----
21 [snip]
22 > ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿàz{h¢[snip]
23
24 did i say that? heh .. oii ms speak