From: Serina3816v33@×××××.com
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o, jerry@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] Do you have enough? 3174iUZc3-712RyxE866-19
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:57:43
3 INSTA BRUSH
4 A:link {color:red}
11 DON'T DREAM TO LIVE! ...

LIVE THE DREAM

  • Be your own BOSS
  • 14
  • Work your own HOURS
  • 15
  • No FIXED overhead
  • 16
  • High CASH return
  • 17
  • INCOME Suppliment
  • 18
  • Part Time Business
  • 19
    20
    21 Dear Future Business Owner,
    22

    23 EARN 50,000 A YEAR   WORK ONE DAY A WEEK!

    We can show you how you can work as little
    24 as one day a wek and make as much as $50,000.00 a year in your own new business.

    25 THAT'S RIGHT!

    How would you like to be in an industry that has grown for 57
    26 consecutive years?  Where your profits are nearly 200% every time someone buys an
    27
    INSTA BRUSH
    28 disposable toothbrush.

    EVERYONE BRUSHES HIS OR HER TEETH!

    Break down the walls
    29 and live the life you've only dreamed about.  Have more time for the better things in life.
    30
    DON'T DREAM TO LIVE...   LIVE THE DREAM

    Availabilty is your area is limited.  There is no
    31 obligation.CONTACT US TODAY so you can get your free information

    35 Click Here To Start Now

    42 Your privacy is extremely important to us. You requested to receive
    43 this mailing, by subscribing through one of our marketing partners. As a leader in email marketing,
    44 we are committed to delivering a highly rewarding experience, with offers that include bargains,
    45 entertainment, and money-making ideas. However, if you wish to unsubscribe,
    46 click here  Third-party
    47 offers contained in this email are the sole responsibility of the offer originator.
    51 688l3