From: Andrew Murray <uwmurray@××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] Questions about iso's
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:42:06
Kain / Pieter,
I'm sorry if this was covered already during my brief absence from the
list (I didn't subscribe to the new one until recently) but are there
any estimations as to when the new iso's will be out? I thought the
current ones would be a bit smoother that the ones posted on April 5th,
but rsync doesn't work due to a missing shared library, and cvs isn't
included which means I can't even get past 'emerge rsync' :P
No pressure / heat or anything, I just want to know when a new iso / bz2
might be posted so I can keep trying to install this distro. Let me know
if there is any way I can help! Keep up the good work.
Andrew Murray

Subject Author
Re: [gentooppc-dev] Questions about iso's Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@××××××.be>