From: Christopher Sachs <amitofu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-dev] Various Keyword Requests
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:37:34
Hello, I have tested sys-apps/hal-0.2.97 and
gnome-base/gnome-volume-manager-0.9.9 on PPC. Both of these packages
are hard masked fro ~x86 only. Hal works appropriately and
gnome-volume-manager mounts/unmounts and runs my auto-play commands as
is its intention. These packages may not be ready for primetime yet
because they are still in development, but they do work on PPC and
should be keyworded as such.

net-wireless/wireless-tools-27_pre23 works on PPC. I am not sure why
the last two versions lost their keywords.

sys-fs/reiserfsprogs-2.6.18 DOES NOT compile on PPC as I reported in
Bug #61590. It should havve its ~ppc keyword removed until this bug is
resolved.

Thanks.