From: nall <nall@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-dev] metacity-setup update
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 13:10:00
1 sorry for the false alarm yesterday re: metacity-update. it does emerge,
2 but doesn't really work. i hacked on it this morning, and am attaching a
3 new ebuild file and the patch. the program now recognizes my themes and
4 changes them.
5
6 the issue was that metacity-setup was looking for:
7 <theme_dir>/THEME_NAME/metacity-theme-1.xml
8
9 but all of the themes i've installed use the form:
10 <theme_dir>/THEME_NAME/metacity-1/metacity-theme-1.xml
11
12 my patch adds this second path as a valid form and voila! things started
13 to work.
14
15 nall.
18 nall <nall@××××××××××××××××.net>

metacity-setup-0.7.1-themedir.patch text/plain
metacity-setup-0.7.1-r1.ebuild text/plain