From: "Mark M. Hart" <markmhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac on Linux?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 16:17:17
I’m trying to install/run MOL, and I’m running into trouble.  I haven’t yet
found a howto document, so I’m not getting anywhere very fast.

When I try to invoke startmol, I’m told that I need to run molvconfig.
Unfortunately, however, emerge mol doesn’t create a molvconfig command.

I tried downloading the tarball and doing the install manually, but it
errors out in the end and doesn’t build molvconfig before it dies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark M. Hart

Checked by AVG Free Edition.