From: ubb <maillist@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] G3 300 ibook
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:01:50
1 hi guys
2 i installed my ibook yesturday using 2.6.7-r14 kernel and 2004 gentoo
3
4 now i boot and i loads keymaps but my keyboard doesnt work tried us,uk all sorts
5
6 its the old tangerine ibook
7
8 any ideas
9
10 thanks ryan
11 DISCLAIMER: Comair Limited disclaims all liability for any loss, damage,
12 injury, or expense however caused, arising from the use of or reliance upon,
13 in any manner, the information provided through this E-mail and does not
14 warrant the truth, accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
15
16 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This E-mail and the information it contains is
17 confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Access by intended
18 recipient only is authorized. Any views in this communication are those of
19 the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views
20 of Comair Limited. Comair Limited does not represent, warrant and/or
21 guarantee either that the integrity of this communication has been
22 maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception
23 or interference.
26 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list