From: mattmatteh@×××.com
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] install ISO not bootable
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 18:11:06
On Sat, 5 Sep 2009, Crístian Viana wrote:

> hi! > > I want to install Gentoo on a PowerPC machine, but I can't find a > bootable ISO. I've tried install-powerpc-minimal-20090809 and > install-powerpc-universal-2008.0 but none of those files boot. where > can I find a bootable Gentoo image, or how can I make it bootable? > > see you,
i thought something was broke with powerpc-minimal-20090809, there was chat on irc about it. try install-powerpc-minimal-2008.0.iso ? i dont remember if i used that one or not. what powerpc computer do you have ? matt

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] install ISO not bootable "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>