From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] xorg not working.
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 16:02:45
quoth the Joseph Jezak:

Good morning Joseph,

> Alright, one more thing to test, can you try adding: > Option "UseFBDev" "boolean" > With either false or true?
> Stick with it, we'll get it working ;) > -Joe
Yeah!!! That's the one. Added "UseFBDev" "true" and it fired right up. Thank you so much for the help. Interestingly, I accidentally deleted the xorg.conf that I had modified (I just woke up, no coffee yet), so the one that ended up working was another stock Xorgautoconfig generated one with only the above line added. Again, thanks so much, I really appreciate it. ;) -d -- darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..." - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972 -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list