From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Missing modules after kernel upgrade
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:52:57
On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 09:23:36PM -0600, darren kirby wrote:
> So I have my answer. It raises another question though: Am I the only one who > has modules go AWOL when doing "make vmlinux && make modules_install". If so, > why? If not, should I be filing a bug against the docs?
Which document are you refering to? The current docs seem to be in favour of # make && make modules_install [1] already, just saw make vmlinux in some really old handbooks. Perhaps you are still using an outdated version? HTH & cheers, Wernfried [1] Code Listing 14 -- Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) || forum-mods (at) || proctors (at) #gentoo-forums || #gentoo-proctors (freenode)

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Missing modules after kernel upgrade darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>