From: Germano Rizzo <mano@×××××.it>
To: Dan Persons <dan@×××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo PPC Users <gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Problems with video on a 12" G4 pbook
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:25:46
1 On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 04:44, Dan Persons wrote:
2 > Personally I've had bad experiences with Xeasyconf, when I told it to use
3 > the 'nv' driver it used 'fbdev' anyway, really confusing.
4 Actually, it did, I noticed this too. I wonder why.
5
6 > I would try to
7 > make an X config without it. There's an example of mine on my laptop
8 > site:
9 > http://www.dogoncouch.net:2222/dan/powerbook/linux.html
10
11 Wow! It works!! Really thanks, I'm writing from my brand-new gentoo
12 PPC box, now, and I'm pretty proud :)))
13
14 Thanks to everyone for the help,
15 Germano :)
19 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list