From: Nicholas S-A <nova@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] problems with PowerBook G4
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:39:42
1 The output is actually this error from 'man connect':
2 [ENETUNREACH] The network isn't reachable from this host.
3 I don't understand what the problem is, because my airport is connected
4 to the internet and selected as the router (in linux), so it should
5 automatically route everything to where it should go, right?
6 nick