From: David Friedlander <david@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] xorg.conf for Mac G4 mini
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:16:43
Hello, all!

I'm having the damnedest time getting X to run on my Mac Mini 1.25Ghz
(Radeon 9200 processor).  I've wasted a lot of time following various
web instructions, but to no avail.  One issue, of course, is the right
xorg.conf file.  Another one may be (in some people's opinion is)
arguments to the Linux kernel/yaboot.

I see on this list that there has been some discussion on this
subject.  However, the configuration files that apparently were once
posted on web sites are no longer available.

I wonder if anyone who has done this would be willing to part with the
sacred mysteries.