From: Martin Monsorno <Martin.Monsorno@×××××××××.de>
To: iago <iagofrombrad@×××.it>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] mouse settings
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:29:35
1 iago <iagofrombrad@×××.it> writes:
2
3 > Hi!
4 > I use the touchpad of my ibook, but i'd like to change some settings in his
5 > behaviour.
6 > One of these is 'click when i press the touchpad'. I'd like to use the large
7 > button below the touchpad, and not the touchpad itself.
8
9 I use pbbuttonsd and gtkpbbuttons for this
10
11 > then, i'd like to set a modifier for my large button like meta or
12 > control to get the second(third) button in X. do somebody know
13 > where to start to set these things? is it a kernel level behaviour?
14
15 I think you can configure this in your X configuration.
16
17 > or is it settable somewhere else? thanks!
18 >
19 > iag0 --
20 > gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list
21
22 There's something to find about this in the PPC installation
23 instructions or the PPC FAQ on the website.
27 Martin
30 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list