From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: james toy <jamestoy@×××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Re: UH OH
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:14:46
1 No need to have a fight.
2
3 Keep on posting good/bad/any question(s) you might have.
4 I *am* reading all this lists, and will reply if time allows.
5
6 As this thread was about bad/incomplete -ppc documentation: feel free to join
7 our team as a documentation editor or reviewer. Send your application to me
8 or to this (or the other -ppc dev list) list, I'll forward it to the correct persons.
9
10 Pieter
11