From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Building new kernel - a few questions
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:10:22
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:03 PM,  <kahl@××××××××××××.ca> wrote:
> [...]
Or maybe you did it the other way? I have mine compiled as modules now. If I built them into the kernel then technically there wouldn't be any modules to unload but maybe that would just hang the kernel itself? - Mark -- gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Building new kernel - a few questions kahl@××××××××××××.ca