From: "Joao F. Serejo" <lx90@×××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] DEPEND/*DEPEND prob for quit some time ...
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:22:55
1 Hi all!
2
3 from some time apart this moment (1 month minimum) i can't
4 update deep the world do to the problem that follow. if only
5 the -u option is used the emerge works fine. I'm running
6 gentooPPC on a iBook2 for almost one year and a half - one
7 install only - and, since i'm interested in the most stable sys
8 as possible and have not such a rush for 'latest versions'
9 i dont use ~ppc option in my make.conf. If someone could have a
10 clue about what could be wrong in my distro i will apriciate.
11
12 Thank's in advanced and keep on the gen2 damn good work :))
15 -- this is the output i get from: '# emerge -puD world' --
18 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
19
20 Calculating world dependencies
21 !!! all ebuilds that could satisfy "virtual/linux-sources" have been masked.
22 !!! (dependency required by "x11-base/xfree-drm-4.3.0-r2" [ebuild])
23
24 !!! Problem with ebuild x11-base/xfree-drm-4.3.0-r2
25 !!! Possibly a DEPEND/*DEPEND problem.
26
27 !!! Depgraph creation failed.
30 Sincerely, (com os mais sinceros cumprimentos);
31 Joao F. Serejo , Lisbon - PT :: lx90@×××××××.pt
35 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list