From: Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] $PATH?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:36:17

No, you are wrong in all three :) . But most of the Q&A traffic seems to be in Gentoo forums: . I suggest that you take a look there, and also in , lots of PPC specific stuff there, too. JR -- | me@home ~$whoami ^ ^ | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" | | Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne ('x') | - Sledge Hammer | | me@home ~$man woman C " " | -------[ph34r t3h p3Ngu1n]-------- | | Segmentation fault (core dumped) | l33tmmx at sci dot fi | -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list