From: james toy <jamestoy@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] i've done a bad thing (HA)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:19:26
ok fellas and ladies ive stooped so low as to letting my passwd file get you all say.. i know WOW so this is what i have done to
fix it so you all use gentoo and know there are passwd~ and
passwd- so those were correct from before and also i updated my shadow
file as well because well thats important too after all was said and
done (i emerge sudo even though i don't believe it matters) i used
etc-update no problems found however it still says my name is I have no
name!@rabbit blah blah$ so when i whoami it gets mad when i do w it
knows who i am i just cannot associate and uid with username other than