From: Kevin Geiss <kevin@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Just a question
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:44:03
1 oh ya, one more thing: in linux there's distcc and ccache! great when you have
2 a fleet of workstations in a development environment. the new apple dev tools
3 will have speculative compiling, but distcc & ccache are a bit more
4 deterministic. that may come out as a tie though, sometimes distcc + ccache
5 will be faster than speculation, sometimes vice versa.
6