From: Dominik <dominik@××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Cc: deant@×××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] List inactive/broken?
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:41:05
1 Dean,
2
3 The list may not be the most active, but there are posts from this
4 year. In fact, there are 8 for this week. Sounds like your ISP may be
5 blocking email from it.
6
7 Dominik
8 On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 04:25, Dean Takemori wrote:
9 > Sorry to bother anyone, but I'm just wondering if this list is dead (I
10 > have zero messages from it
11 > this calendar year and my I never got back my one posting from earlier
12 > this week). I'm simply
13 > trying to determine if my ISP is blocking the list for some unknown
14 > reason or if this list is just
15 > completely inactive. Either way, there's really no point in replying.
16 > Just go about your business
17 >
18 > -dean "Echo???" takemori
21 > --