From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@×××.com>
To: sen_ml@×××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Re: Guide for setting up Nvidia Geforce 4 on gentoo ppc
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 04:45:54
1 Anyone had any luck with this on PowerMacs... or is this just the
2 flatpanel imac.
3 On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 09:37 PM, sen_ml@×××××××.com wrote:
4
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > To follow up on this issue, it looks like the xfree-4.2.99 related
8 > files have been updated (now at 4.2.99.3-r2) and I've been able to
9 > continue w/ ebuild compile (no more digest mismatches...hurray!).
10 >
11 > On a related note, does anyone know whether it's still necessary to
12 > manually compile and install the nv driver? I briefly looked through
13 > the ebuild file but didn't notice anything specific -- I guess I'll
14 > find out some number of hours from now when the compile step finishes
15 > (-;
16 >
17 > --
18 > gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list