From: matt hull <mattmatteh@×××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mac Mini PPC - Is this the right list?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:59:33
apple kernel ?  that would be darwin.  i think you mean linux kernel ?

i dont append any kernel options.  you want open firmware framebuffer
and radeonfb or nvidiafb compiled in the kernel.   not sure if
enabling the edid or ddc options will help.  i dont have a mac mini,
just 2 ibook g4's, not sure how different they are.

there is also #gentoo-powerpc on freenode too :)