From: nova@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] mounting USB flash disk
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:48:10
1 This also fails (with same error 'Error initalizing configuration,
2 exiting.'). I am having trouble with dbus/hald/dcop, and those are
3 required for XFCE/GNOME/KDE and metalog. I was thinking that metalog
4 instead of syslog-ng would work, but I guess not...
5 nick
6
7 > Hello Nick,
8 > please start syslog-ng -d on a command line, so that you see debug
9 > messages. Best reagrds Joerg
10 >