From: Mike S <michael_six@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Missing keyword
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 00:41:17
I have been using gentoo for two weeks now, and I am in heaven!  Despite
all the negative things I have read about it on the net, IMHO gentoo is
leaps and bounds ahead of Ubuntu and even debian.

Due to some bad media I had to become a lot more proficient in linux to
even install this, so that may be a factor too.

There's only a few things that I still have trouble with.  One being the
clock issue that I posted to earlier, another is in PCSX giving me some
error that I can't find a solution to in all my googling for it, For
some reason I emerged MOL and there was no molvconfig created, so I am
having trouble there.  When I emerged gnome 2.10, it looks like I still
have some parts of 2.8 floating around.  (Desktop > SETTINGS > Desktop
still brings up the old Control Center, and Theme Selector bring one up
that does nothing)

But the actual reason for this post.  What is a missing keyword?  When I
try to emerge pcsx2 I get "(masked by: missing keyword)"  This has
really thrown me through a loop and any help would be appreciated as always.

Thanks in advance
--Mike S
gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list

Subject Author