From: Rob Raines <robojerk@××××××××.net>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-user] Disk image problems
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:02:24
1 I have a 6500/225.. A NIC in one slot, USB card in the other(2 slots suck).
2 I need to invest in a new computer but that's what I got.
3
4 On 5/2/02 8:33 PM, "Ben Sayer" <bsayer@×××××××.net> wrote:
5
6 >> Ben, your custom Ram disk image did not like my machine. Kernal panic, and
7 >> as I type or move mice I see all these errors. It amused to see all these
8 >> errors fly up my screen as I moved my ADB MacAlly 2 button mouse. It made
9 >> me laugh. Then the 180 seconds passed it rebooted... =)
10 >
11 > Sorry about that, but nothing I changed would have caused that. What
12 > model Mac are you booting with it?
13 >
14 > --Ben
18 > gentooppc-user mailing list