From: "mauricio hernàndez" <mhz@××××××.cl>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] 2.6.x in OldWorld PowerBook
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 04:52:41
1 Has anyone successfuly installed and worked with Gentoo and kernel 2.6.x in an OldWorld
2 PowerBook booting via BootX?
3
4 If so, could you please provide info regarding differences from Handbook and if possible,
5 could you add .config (kernel compilation), fstab, and any other relevant aspect?
6
7 Thank you very much for your patience and good understanding. So far I've tried everything
8 suggested here, posted there, and found in my searches, but nothing good comes out of
9 that.
10
11 Regards,
12
13 PS: Now, I'm gonna try compiling 2.6.8 (just in case) using a .config for a 2.4.x (that has
14 worked)
15
16 MHZ
17
18 << Liberty is the freedom to choose, and freedom is the result of the right choice >>
19
20 ID #287183
21 http://counter.li.org/index.html
25 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list