From: Riccardo Gusso <grick@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Mol (maconlinux), wheel mouse and nat
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:26:46
1 Hello everybody,
2 I have just emerged mol, and it works fine.
3 Only a couple of things:
4 1) is it possible to have the wheel of the mouse working in mol?
5 2) till now I was using firestarter to configure iptables rules for
6 natting and firewalling for my domestic lan through eth0; but now I have
7 the virtual interface tun1 to enable networking in mol; Firestarter lets
8 me to choose only one internal interface for natting, so I am forced to
9 switch between the two ones and I cannot have masquerading working for
10 both of them. Is there any simple way to enable masquerading for both of
11 them?
12 Bye,
13 Riccardo
17 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list