From: "Flisk ." <f.flisk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Hwclock error
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:23:49
Hi David,
    Thanks for your reply. But last nught I found the problem, was a kernel
parameter.
    I defined the CUDA instead of PMU in "Device Drivers --> Machintosh
device drivers".
    Now I'm tryng to install X and KDE. David, how did you installed KDE or
Gnome in your machine, I'm with some problems in configs for video. Can you
send me you xorg.conf?
    Best regards.