From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@××××××.be>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Emerging kde3 fails
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:45:57
1 On Friday 19 April 2002 17:06, you wrote:
2
3 > mpg123 still didn't work. Even after an emerge rsync / emerge --clean rsync
4 >
5 > Once again, I tweaked it manually. There's a part in the ebuild making
6 > reference to $ARCH which is not set,
7
8 $ARCH should be set in your profile, have a look at
9 http://ftp.sunsite.dk/projects/gentooppc/portage/profiles/default-ppc-1.0/make.defaults
10 and compare it with your /usr/portage/profiles/default-ppc-1.0/make.defaults
11
12 > thus goes false and has x86 settings
13
14 Replaced it back with `arch` for now
15
16 > used. Replacing it with `arch` seems to work fine. There's also another
17 > -m486 to edit out somewhere.
18
19 'll grep my tree for m486 and fix all broken ebuilds
20
21 thnxs
22
23 Pieter