From: Johannes Geiss <johannes.geiss@×××.de>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Are there any Pegasos users?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:42:22
1 Hi here,
2
3 are there any Pegasos users using Gentoo?
4
5 Especially the hardware platform Pegasos II?
6
7 I am looking for experiences about building an own kernel for this
8 architecture. I compile them by myself for some years, but I think I could
9 be better if I find someone else who is building kernels for Pegasos
10 II. I am interested to exchange/talk about config files and so on.
11
12 Unfortunately Gentoo seems to have dropped kernel support for Pegasos
13 for some years. No installation disk contains a kernel for this
14 hardware.
15
16 Bye
17 Johannes
21 // Johannes R. Geiss Zaurus, Pegasos, Amiga and C64 user
22 \\ // PGP at https://pegasos.dnsalias.org/~jgeiss/pgpkey.txt